- About KRIHS
The organization of KRIHS is composed of the Board of Directors, Research Advisory Council, President, Vice-President, Architecture & Urban Research Institute, five divisions, and eighteen centers.
Im Eunsun /
Geospatially Enabled Society Research Division
- Tel : 044-960-0413 / Fax : bLHaxJ5lI9n7WNNYassgoA==
- Research Areas
- Spatial Decision Support Systems, GIS, Spatial Analysis
Education• 2001 Konkuk University, Ph.D (Geography)
• 1998 Konkuk University, M.A. (Geography)
• 1993 Konkuk University, B.A. (Geography)
Career• 2009 ~ Present, Research Fellow, Korean Research Institute for Human Settlements
• 2003 ~ 2009, Associate Research Fellow, Korea Research Institute for Human Settlements
• 2013~2014 Fellow of The Korean Geographic Society
Major Articles / books / Reports• Developing Territorial Indicators for Place-based and Citizen-oriented Policy Making, KRIHS, 2014.
• Development and Application of a Model for Integrating Geospatial and Statistical Information, KRIHS, 2014.
• A Study on Methods to Diagnose Spatial Welfare Environment for Supporting Welfare Policies of the Elderly, KRIHS, 2013
• The Development of Participatory Location Model for Collaborative Facility Planning, KRIHS, 2012
• Strategies to Enhance Social Cohesion for Regional Development, KRIHS, 2011.
• GIS-based Consensus Building Methods for Minimizing Conflict in Location of Public Facilities, KRIHS, 2011.
• Diagnosis and Utilization of Spatial Structure to Promote the Competitiveness of Mega-Economic Regions, KRIHS, 2010.
• Migration Patterns of Low-Income Residents and Settlement Strategies in Urban Regeneration Projects, KRIHS, 2009.
• Measurement of Urban Form in Urban Growth Management : Urban Sprawl and Compactness, KRIHS, 2006.
• Application of GIS-based Spatial Analysis Methodology, KRIHS, 2004
• Research Methods for Spatial Analysis, KRIHS. 2009.
• An Analysis on the Migration Patterns and the Changes in the Residential Behaviour of Residents by Urban Regeneration Projects. The Korea Spatial Planning Review. vol.66, pp.115-131.
• Measurement of Urban Form in Urban Growth Management: Urban Sprawl versus Compactness. The Korea Spatial Planning Review. vol. 51(4). pp.223-247.