- About KRIHS
The organization of KRIHS is composed of the Board of Directors, Research Advisory Council, President, Vice-President, Architecture & Urban Research Institute, five divisions, and eighteen centers.
Cha Misook /
National Territorial & Regional Research Division
- Tel : 044-960-0190 / Fax : LSBuFvJ/3n7O80L0ZK8UKA==
- Research Areas
- Local-regional planning, Regional policy, Conflict management, Regulatory reform
Education• 1998 Yonsei Graduate School, Public Administration, Ph.D.
• 1989 Yonsei Graduate School, Public Administration, M.A.
• 1987 Yonsei University, Sociology, B.A.
Career• 1992 ~ Present National Territorial Planning and Research Division (Research Fellow)
• 2013 ~ Present Member of Presidential Committee on Regional Development
• 2013 ~ Present Member of the Investment and Finance judging Committee (Minstry of Security and Public Administration)
• 2013 ~ Present Member of Conflict Management Deliberation Commission of Seoul City
• 2008 ~ Present Member of Regulatory Reform Committee of MoLIT
• 2004 ~ 2006 Expert member, Regulatory Reform Committee
• 1999 ~ Present Member of the Investment and Finance judging Committee(Chungcheongnam-do)
Major Articles / books / Reports• A study on urban regeneration for reinforcing economic bases
• Enhancing historic-cultural capacity of the national territory and improvement measures of culture-specific area development program, KRIHS, 2012
• Nonsan Vision 2030, Nonsan-si, 2014
• Strategies to enhance social cohesion for Regional Development : Developing workable indicators, KRIHS, 2011
• GIS-based consensus building methods for minimizing conflict in location of public facilities, KRIHS, 2011
• Reframing regional development planning system to enhance regional competitiveness, KRIHS, 2010
• A Study on a place-based integrated system for regional development in Korea(Ⅱ), KRIHS, 2009
• A Study on a place-based integrated system for regional development in Korea(Ⅰ), KRIHS, 2008
• Building a governance system for regional development in Korea,KRIHS, 2003
• Locational characteristics and local industrial linkage of foreign direct investment companies in Korea, KRIHS, 2002
• A Study on impact analysis techniques for regional development projects and their applications, KRIHS, 2001
• ｢Regional development theories｣, Hanul Academy, 2009
• ｢Reginal development policy in Europe｣, Hanul Academy, 2003
• An Analysis on the Local Industrial Linkages of Foreign Direct Investment(FDI) Companies in Korea, The Korea Spatial Planning Review, Vol.42, pp.71-91, 2004