- About KRIHS
The organization of KRIHS is composed of the Board of Directors, Research Advisory Council, President, Vice-President, Architecture & Urban Research Institute, five divisions, and eighteen centers.
Ahn Hongki /
National Territorial & Regional Research Division
- Tel : 044-960-0341 / Fax : LSBuFvJ/3n7O80L0ZK8UKA==
- Research Areas
- Public Investment Evaluation, Regional Policy,
Education• Aug. 2001 Ph.D. Urban Economics, Sogang University, Seoul, Korea
• Aug. 1987 Master of Economics, Kyeonghee University, Seoul, Korea
• Feb. 1985 B.A., Economics, Kyeonghee University, Seoul, Korea
Career• Research fellow, Korea Research Institute for Human Settlements(KRIHS), February 2004∼present
• Researcher, Korea Development Institute(KDI), December 1989∼February 2004
Major Articles / books / Reports
• The Econpmic Effects of Regional SOC Investment : An Application of the Korea MRIO Model, 『Input-Output Analysis - Innovation & I-O Technique-』, Vol. 10, No. 3, July 2002(in Japanese)
• Toward balanced Regional Development in the Low-Growth Era: Issues and Policy Implication. 2017
• A Study on Developing the Regional Development Index. 2016
• A Study on Constructing Annual Regional Input-Output Tables. 2015
• A Study on the Causes of Excess Demand Prediction and Its Improvement Measure for the Regional Development Projects. 2014
• A study on the Social Value and Cost Bearing of Safety. 2014
• Establishing the Simulation Model for National Territorial Policy(Ⅲ), 2012
• A Case Study on the U.S. Infrastructure Performance Index for Developing Appropriate Evaluation of SOC Stock in Korea, 2012
• Establishing the Simulation Model for National Territorial Policy(Ⅱ), 2011
• Establishing the Simulation Model for National Territorial Policy(Ⅰ), 2010
• Reestablishing Investment Policies for Social Overhead Capital in the Period of Transition, 2008
• Estimation of Regional Construction Materials Shortage Following Nationwide Public Constructions, 2007
• Regional allocation of Transportation Infrastructure Investment and Development of Local Economy, 2006
• A Strategy for Efficient Infrastructure Improvement and Maintenance, KRIHS 2004-40, 2004(coauthored)..
• The Construction of the Korea`s MRIO model : It`s applications to the economic effects of regional SOC investment, Ph.D. Dissertation, Sogang University, 2001.
• The Construction of Korea Multi-regional Input-Output Model for the Analysis on the Public Investment, PIMA, KDI, 2000.