- About KRIHS
The organization of KRIHS is composed of the Board of Directors, Research Advisory Council, President, Vice-President, Architecture & Urban Research Institute, five divisions, and eighteen centers.
Park Chungyu /
Housing & land Research Division
- Tel : 044-960-0274 / Fax : GK97Htb5CSRhbZvdVcACFQ==
- Research Areas
- Real Estate Market Analysis, Housing Policy
Education• 2010 Ph, D. Hanyang University (Economics)
Career• 2013 ~ present Director, Center for Real Estate Market Analysis
• 2012 ~ present Member, Korean Association for Housing Policy Studies
• 2013 ~ present Member, Committee for Real Estate Market Early Warning System
• 2010 Visiting Scholar, University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee
Major Articles / books / Reports• Microdynamic Analysis and Policy Simulation Model on Real Estate Market in Korea(Ⅰ), KRIHS, 2013
• An Early-Warning System to Predict Real Estate Market Crisis in Korea, KRIHS, 2013
• Establishment of a Master Plan for Korean Housing Guarantees, Korea Housing Finance Corporation, 2013
• Establishment of a Master Plan for Korean Reverse Mortgage, Korea Housing Finance Corporation, 2012
• Policy Implications through Micro-Analysis of Real Estate Market(Ⅱ), KRIHS, 2012
• A Study on the Development of Simulation Model for Real Estate Policy and Establishment of Rep-DSS(II), KRIHS, 2012
• Policy Direction for Improving Real Estate Indirect Investment System, KRIHS, 2011
• Policy for the Construction and Supply of Affordable Housing in Korea, 2011, KDI School‧Ministry of Strategy and Finance
• Structural Change and Policy of Korean Rental Housing Market, KRIHS, 2011
• A Study on Housing Policy Paradigm Shift for Social and Economic Structural Changes, KRIHS, 2011
• Analyzing the Relation between Multi-child Family and Housing Consumption Using an Instrument Variables Approach, Journal of Korea Planners Association, 2011.
• An Analysis of Housing Wealth Effect from Micro Data, The Korean Spatial Planning Review, 2011.
• Analysis on the Predictive Power of the Housing Market Survey Indices, Journal of the Korea Real Estate Analysts Association, 2010.
• An Analysis on Effects of Newly Married Couples' Childbearing on Housing Consumption, Housing Studies Review, 2009.
• An Analysis of Housing Demand Functions Considering Family Life Cycle, The Korean Spatial Planning Review, 2009.
• A Study on the Development of the Housing Market Stress Index, Housing Studies Review, 2009.
• Housing Service in Korea and Housing Policy Implication, Housing Studies Review, 2006.