- About KRIHS
The organization of KRIHS is composed of the Board of Directors, Research Advisory Council, President, Vice-President, Architecture & Urban Research Institute, five divisions, and eighteen centers.
Kim Hyeran /
National Infrastructure Research Division
- Tel : 044-960-0370 / Fax : jI04wBM9lHWNqqAb1bWP0g==
- Research Areas
- Transportation Planning, Road Policy, Transport for Livability
Education• 2008 Seoul National Univ., Department of Civil, Urban and Geo-system Engineering, Ph.D.
• 2003 Seoul National Univ., Department of Civil, Urban and Geo-system Engineering, M.A.
• 2001 Seoul National Univ., Department of Civil, Urban and Geo-system Engineering, B.A.
Career• 2012~ member of Gyeonggi–do Construction Technique Council
• 2012~2014 member of National Transport Safety working committee
Major Articles / books / Reports• Transport Investment Policy in Sustainable era, KRIHS, 2013
• The Efficient Strategy for National Transport Infrastructure using Network Index focused on Interchanges of Expressway, KRIHS, 2012
• The strategies of Equity Improvement toward Fair Society: focusing on the Equity in Transportation Policy, KRIHS, 2011
• The Enhancement of Linkage between Housing and Transportation Policy, KRIHS, 2010
• Commuter’s Behavioral Differences in Activity Generation and Scheduling between the Activity Types, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering vol.16(6), 2012
• An Analysis of Residential Location Preferences: Accomodating Critical Levels of Residential Location Factors and Household Heterogeneity, The Korea Spatial Planning Review vol.74, 2012
• Analysis of the Efficiency of Seoul Arterial Bus Routes and Its Determinant Factors, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering vol.15(6), 2011