- About KRIHS
The organization of KRIHS is composed of the Board of Directors, Research Advisory Council, President, Vice-President, Architecture & Urban Research Institute, five divisions, and eighteen centers.
Kim Jinyhup /
Construction Economy & Industry Research Division
- Tel : 044-960-0386 / Fax : 044-211-4767
- Research Areas
Major Articles / books / Reports
■ Casey J. Dawkins & Jinyhup Kim. (In press). Do smart growth policies expand the range of housing choices? Recent evidence on the third principle of smart growth. Handbook on Smart Urban Growth. Edward Elgar.
• Sim, David. 2019. Soft City: Building Density for Everyday Life. Island Press (Translator: Jinyhup Kim) (In press).
Peer-refereed Journal Publications
• Jinyhup Kim & Casey J. Dawkins. (In press). Aging, Property Taxes, and Housing Adjustments: Lessons from the Health and Retirement Study. Housing Policy Debate (SSCI).
• Jinyhup Kim. (In press). Why is black-white residential segregation persistent? A review of recent empirical evidence. Journal of Real Estate Literature (SCOPUS).
• Jinyhup Kim. (In press). What are the real determinants of housing tenure decisions? The recent evidence on five hypotheses. Journal of Real Estate Literature (SCOPUS).
• Jinyhup Kim. 2020. Housing Accessibility for Seniors with Mobility and Grasping Disabilities: Lessons from the American Housing Survey. Housing Studies (SSCI), https://doi.org/10.1080/02673037.2020.1729963.
• Jinyhup Kim & Christine Bae. 2020. Do home buyers value the New Urbanist neighborhood? The case of Issaquah Highlands, WA. Journal of Urbanism (SCOPUS), https://doi.org/10.1080/17549175.2020.1726800.
• Li Fang L, Marie Howland, Jinyhup Kim, Qiong Peng, & Jiemin Wu. 2019. Can transfer of development rights save farmland in metropolitan counties? Growth and Change (SSCI), https://doi.org/10.1111/grow.12305.