- About KRIHS
The organization of KRIHS is composed of the Board of Directors, Research Advisory Council, President, Vice-President, Architecture & Urban Research Institute, five divisions, and eighteen centers.
Jeong Woo seong /
Geospatial Analytics & Monitoring Center
- Tel : 044-960-0207 / Fax : 044-211-4763
- Research Areas
- Urban Administration and Policy, Local Autonomy, Local Financing, Public Organization Management
Education• 2013 Arizona State University, Ph.D (in Public Administration)
• 2003 University of Seoul, M.P.A. (in Urban Administration)
• 2000 University of Seoul, B.A. (in Urban Administration)
Career• 2014.9 ~ Present Associate Research Fellow, Korea Research Institute for Human Settlements
• 2013.10~2014.9 Postdoctoral Fellow, Institute for Social Sciences, Sungkyunkwan University
• 2005.3~2007.6 Assistant Research Fellow, Seoul Development Institute
• 2003.3~2005.2 Assistant Fellow, University of Seoul
Major Articles / books / ReportsMajor Reports
• A Study on the Preliminary Validity about New Office of Gwangjin-gu, Gwangjin-gu in Seoul, 2007.3-2007.6
• A Study on the Preliminary Validity about Nodeulsom Culture Complex, Seoul City, 2006.11
• A Study on the improvement of living environment of Foreigners in Seoul, Seoul City, 2006.11
• Monitoring about Transformation and City Structure after Cheonggye Stream Restoration, Seoul City, 2006.8
• Data Review and Evaluation for Publication of white paper on regarding the Cheonggye Stream Restoration Project, Seoul City, 2006.2
• Diagnosis and Improvement of Organization of Dongjak-gu, Dongjak-gu in Seoul, 2005. 12
• Revitalization of R&D Function in Yanjae District, Korea Industrial Technology Foundation, 2005. 10
• Organization Diagnosis & Effective Management of Facilities of Seoul Women’s Foundation, Seoul Women’s Foundation, 2004. 3.
• Analysis of Social and Economic Spillover Effects of Si-Wha Multi-Techno Valley Project, Korea Water Resources Corporation, 2003. 9.
• Improvement the Law System for Securing Self Sufficiency of New Town, Korea Public Land Law Association, 2003. 2.
• Improvement of Utilization of Mountainous Districts with a Environment Change in the 21stCentury, Korea Public Law Association, 2002. 12.
• The Development of Anticorruption Index Model, Seoul Institute for Transparency, University of Seoul, 2002. 12.
Articles and books
• “An Exploratory Study on Marginal Middle Class - Focused on Seoul City -”, Minjin park and Wooseong Jeong, Journal of Local Government Studies Vol.26, No.1 (March 2014): 163-185
• “The Dynamics on Innovation Adoption:The Role of City Managers’ Discovery Skills and Perception on Isomorphic Pressures in Adopting Innovative Practices in U.S. Municipalities”, Wooseong Jeong, Journal of Local Government Studies Vol.25, No.4 (December 2013): 79-106
• “A Study on Linking Land Use Category to Zoning System toward Efficient Urban land Management”, Wooseong Jeong, Journal of the Korean Cadastre Information Association Vol.15, No.2 (December 2013): 3-18
• “A Study on Efficient Land Use for Sustainable Development – Focusing on Urban Development through Light Rail Transit in the U.S. - ”, Bogyeong Min and Wooseong Jeong, Journal of Cadastre Vol.43, No.2 (December 2013): 43-61
• “A Study on the Functions and Performances of the Anti-Corruption Agency of Malaysia”, Jong-Seol Yun and Wooseong Jeong, Journal of Korean Corruption Studies Review Vol.10-1, No.2 (March 2005): 105-128
• “A Study on Strategic City Marketing of Metropolitan City in Korea”, Il-Tae Kim and Wooseong Jeong, Urban Administration Review Vol.18, No.1 (Dec. 2003)